I use a lot of different tools and invest a lot of time in research when carrying out online
marketing campaigns whether they are for clients or personal projects. I thought my regular readers might find this page of interest to discover more about the way I work, what I am using and how you can use it too. All of the stuff I recommend below I have used and continue to use, I will update this page regularly.
- Raven Tools: There are so many great features in Raven, that you will no doubt be spoilt for choice. The client reporting is brilliant and has saved me hours every month.
- Advanced Web Ranking: Having used Advanced Web Ranking and various other rank tracking tools for years, I have to say that AWR is the best rank tracking software on the market today.
- Link Club: Do you want fresh link building opportunities delivered to your inbox every month? I’ve teamed up with some great link builders to provide expert link building advice at very affordable prices.
- Scrapebox: as a regular and long term user of Scrapebox this is one of the most powerful tools in your SEO arsenal to be able to scale your link prospecting.
- Free SEO Tools: this is a list of a few dozen free or freemium SEO and social media tools that you can use to kickstart your next SEO campaign.
- Long Tail Pro: is a powerful keyword research tool that enables you to find long tail keywords with high search volume that you can rank for in Google.
- Google Planner: a free tool from Google to help you research and select keywords for an SEO campaign.
- UberSuggest: a popular tool with SEO and PPC experts that pulls data from Google suggest to help you find new content ideas and keywords for your projects.
- WordPress: I have used WordPress for over 6 years and it is my CMS of choice when setting up niche websites.
- Hostgator: Most affordable and reliable WordPress hosting service I have come across for my niche sites. Hostgator offer a 45 day money back guarantee, free backups and awesome 24/7 support from guys that really know what they’re talking about.
- Yoast SEO: If you don’t use Yoast to setup your blog for SEO success then you’re not doing it right I’m afraid.
- Write Like Freddy: Danny Iny’s writing and guest blogging course is an excellent way to find your own style that works well, works fast, and works every time — for you.
- How to Speed Up Your WordPress Blog: In this article you will find a wide range of tips and plugins that you can use right away to make significant improvements to your site speed.
- My WordPress SEO Guide: out of the box WordPress is a very powerful CMS however there are a few tweaks you should make to improve the On Page SEO potential.